When choosing an attorney to represent you after a car or motorcycle accident injury, you may want to ask some questions first. Answers to some of these auto accident questions for Rick Wagner can be found here.
Still, a few other questions to consider might be:
- How long have you practiced? Finding an experienced attorney for your auto injury case is crucial. Knowing that the attorney you’ve chosen has worked on hundreds of cases will give you peace of mind. Your experienced accident attorney will be able to provide you with the best service possible while also navigating the legal system.
- What other legal work do you do? Finding an attorney who specializes in auto injury cases is a plus. Knowing that your attorney spends all of his or her time working on cases related to your issue will add comfort; you’ll know that your lawyer isn’t distracted by other types of cases or isn’t putting more energy into a different type of case than yours.
- Have you handled other cases similar to mine? This goes along with question #2.
- Who can I contact if I have questions? Knowing that there is a direct point of contact, whether it’s your lawyer, his paralegal, or someone else in his office, will be a great help to you. You’ll feel more secure knowing there is someone you can reach out to if you have questions.
- How are fees handled? Some lawyers will charge a set price while others will charge based on what you receive in settlements. Knowing this information up front might provide added assurance to you that your lawyer has your best interests in mind.